Elegant Cards with Anna Griffin Papers
I used a few of the papers from one of my catalogue products -
Card Making Supplies with Anna Griffin Papers - and these are several of the cards that I came up with.
Instructions for the Trifold Card
- Trifold card with the cut out square.
- Anna Griffin Papers: Cream/Platinum Toile (2pcs), Gold Plumes, Platinum Solid, Flowered platinum colored paper
- Glue Stick
- Pop Dots
- Rubber Stamp Sentiments
- Cut a 2 3/8" square from the bottom right corner of Cream/Platinum Toile paper.
- Cut a 3" square from the Gold Plumes paper.
- From second Cream/Platinum Toile paper cut around the 2 larger roses in the bottom corner that match roses in square already cut out.
- Glue Toile cutout squre onto center of Plumes cutout square.
- Cut a popdot into quarters and apply one to back of each cutout flower
- Place flowers onto matching flowers on assembeled square.
- Glue assembeled square piece to inside of card making sure to center behind cutouts of card side flaps.
- Stamp a sentiment onto Platinum Solid and cut out.
I used the Anna Griffin "You Are" stamp and the "Extraordinary" stamp and cut my paper to 1" x 2.5".
I used Gold Ink. I tried a silver ink, but the gold looked better.
- Cut a rectangle of another of the flowered papers that matches platinum color - just a little larger than the stamped rectangle.
My cut was 1 3/8" x 3.5"
- Glue stamped rectangle to center of flowered rectangle.
- Attach new rectangle to front of card 1/4" under opening using pop dots.
- Using scissors cut out basket motif from Cream/Platinum Toile paper.
- Attach basket to front of card using pop dots.